Dear Business Builder,
(best part – you can use it on your squeeze pages, landing pages, in your e-newsletters, and in your email marketing campaigns, too)
… nail your headline right at the core of your client’s pain or desire.
- Are you making any of these 7 deadly mistakes in your business?
- 6 Ways To Grow Your Business FAST
- Create the work-optional life of your dreams!
- Get Rid of Your Unproductive Work Habits Once and For All
- The Missing Link That Keeps Most Poor…
- Pump Up Your Online Sales Performance
As a business builder, do you find these intriguing?
(Incidentally, only one and four aren’t well suited for email marketing as studies show that subject lines in emails shouldn’t be longer than 8 – 12 words.)
Here’s a VERY intriguing experiment …
Look at these two headlines:
- New Book Reveals Rescue Remedies for Retailers
- If you’re a retailer in need of fresh ideas and proven growth strategies, this new book is for you!
One increased customer response by 307 %. Source: leadpages.net
(Which one? I’ll answer in a moment.)
The problem usually is that to the untrained eye, these two say pretty much the same thing.
But the fact is, once you understand this web copywriting strategy and use it right, you stand to boost your online sales by 307 % and perhaps even MORE?
Yours for a higher income – faster,
P.S. Which of the two headlines increase customer response by 307%?