The most fascinating part of any sales letter – after the headline – are the bullets:
- Bullets are easy to read
- When done right they pack fascination, information and sell
- Sometimes just one well-written bullet can seduce the client into buying
But I must warn you:
To make bullets work, you need to tie them closely to your clients’ innermost needs and desires – or they’ll flop.
Here are some good* examples from a sales letter I wrote:
- Feel your body burning fat and building muscle so you can jog a flight of stairs, enjoy your favorite hobby, and keep up with the kids and grandkids—with energy left to spare.
- See a younger man in the mirror—let the ladies admire and the guys envy your renewed vitality and fresh new looks.
- Enjoy strong, sustained erections and savor the astonished, but VERY pleased look on your wife’s face, because you’ve given her the romance of her life once again.
To make yours do the job you must:
- Know your market
- Touch a desire or a nerve
When done right, here’s the type of results you should be getting:
“Alex Popov’s sales copy has helped us build our company from a $ 5,000 start up to a $140,000 a year consultancy and growing.”
– Kristiana Mitkova, Marketing Director, Firebird Trainings
“Our own new customer acquisition effort wasn’t working well.
Alex Popov managed to produce a 30% increase and I’m very happy.”
– Svetla Georgieva, CPA
“Our copy produced more calls. His copy produced 36 % more sales.”
– George Hristulev, founder and CEO, Web Direct
“Alex Popov’s landing page and email sequences are responsible for increasing our sales by 48 %.”
– Albena Ivanova, Marketing Director, GPS Control
Like a similar GUARANTEED increase in your profits – minus the hard work?
Get in touch right now
Let me write your landing page(s), email(s), or any other sales copy you need.
If my copy doesn’t boost your sales or inquiries – by at least 25% – you don’t pay!
Try to find a fairer or more straightforward deal anywhere else.
And if you can’t – get in touch right now.
Tell me about your business, your goals and ideas.
And if we feel we’re a good match, we’ll move on to working together.
If not, we’ll go our separate ways.
No strings attached and no hard feelings.
You have nothing to lose.
Only a lot of fresh, new, GUARANTEED sales to gain.
So why not get in touch now?
Yours for windfall profits,
P.S. *In December 2015, as their health copywriter, I increased the sales of Agora Inc. in the hyper-competitive U.S. health market by 42.42%.
So let me ask you again:
Would you like a similar increase in your profits – GUARANTEED?
Get in touch now